8 Lone Palm Drive, Pembroke, Bermuda
The Boathouse - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
Your own private cottage steps from the water, located just 5 minutes drive from Hamilton. Have breakfast outside and watch for turtles swimming by. Listen to the birds, and fish jumping! Or just relax and enjoy the sun. A spiral staircase leads to the bedroom upstairs where you'll find a queen bed with an ensuite bathroom. The kitchenette and sitting area are downstairs with french doors open to a pretty paved area facing the water. There's a table and chairs so you can enjoy meals outside, and an umbrella for sunny days. There's 2 comfortable adirondack chairs for relaxing and sipping those cocktails.
The Bermuda Government vacation rental certificate number for this property is: T018118
Our Boathouse is in a lovely very upmarket area of Bermuda, and right on the water. Very central, minutes from town by scooter, and a nice, safe area for walking in the evenings if you wish. Your accommodation is very private with a lovely outside area to enjoy meals or just sit and relax.
Downstairs there's a kitchenette and sitting area with TV, with french doors opening up to a pretty paved area facing the water. Table and chairs are provided, with an umbrella for sunny days. 2 comfortable adirondack chairs for relaxing.
A spiral staircase leads from the kitchenette/sitting area to the bedroom upstairs where there's a queen bed with ensuite bathroom.
Have breakfast outside, listen to the birds, and fish jumping! Watch for turtles which guests have reported swimming by! Or just relax and enjoy the sun.
Your own private cottage and garden area right on the water. Access to the dock with steps for swimming, at high tide.
1. Please note this is a non-smoking property.
2. As per the property description, please note: we are 5 minutes DRIVE from town. The Boathouse is not on a public transportation route. Town is walkable but you need to factor in the extra time there and back. It is easiest to rent a scooter/Twizy/Bermi car/taxi/walk.
3. Kali and Cash are our much loved furbabies. They are large dogs but have no access to the Boathouse/guest access area at LemonWood, as we have invisible fencing installed at our property. However Miso (our cat) may come down to investigate who’s on his turf.
- Air Conditioning
- All Linen & Towels
- Beach Towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee (filtered)/Tea/Cremer
- Coffee Maker
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Kitchen Basics (oil-salt-sugar-etc.)
- Near Hamilton
- Ocean Views
- Private Dock
- Private Entrance
- Private Garden
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Stove & Microwave
- Waterfront Location
- No smoking anywhere on the property please
- No pets
- No parties or events
- No shoes in the house. A basket is provided for shoes
- Hang wet clothes outside please
- Must climb stairs - Guests will need to climb the spiral staircase from the ground floor up to the bedroom and bathroom
Rate range: $ 175 - 195 / night
High Season: April - October : $195 / night
Low Season: November - March: $175 / night
Note: A 4.5% Bermuda Government tax, payable by guests, is not included in the rates quoted above.
Directions will be provided the week before guest arrival.
+1 441 331 8680 (cell)
Submit your Questions to the Rental Owner