Bredon House / B&B
3 Nantucket Ln, Smiths, Bermuda
Bredon House / B&B - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
A one bedroom B&B, part of a larger complex that includes an apartment as well. Lovely garden setting with access to the home owner's pool. Queen beds in each unit. Centrally located. Five minutes from John Smith's Bay beach. The Bermuda Government vacation rental certificate number for this property is: T022418
Bredon House Apartment is just a short walk to the bus stop to the city of Hamilton, Somerset or St. Georges and is in walking distance to restaurants, a pharmacy, a gas station and grocery store.
Minutes to the east is John Smiths Bay Beach, where you can enjoy a beautiful sun rise each morning!
As the perfect vacation rental, the 1 bedroom apartment suits 2 persons comfortably for long or short term stays.
The well appointed Bed & Breakfast is in walking distance to restaurants and stores in the Smiths Parish area.
Bredon House B & B has its own private entrance to a tastefully decorated ensuite. The charming room has a classic vintage theme, furnished with a queen bed, walk-in closet, a/c, wifi, cable tv, local telephone, kitchenette with dishes and cutlery, microwave ,coffee maker, kettle and compact fridge.
A complimentary bottle of wine and rum cake along with a Chocolate Lab ("Mory") and Yorkie ("Rome") are waiting for the guest's arrival. An orientation of the property and neighbourhood is given by the Owner.
By the Guest’s choice, an inclusive Continental Breakfast is served each morning either in the ensuite or can be served outdoors, under the breezy covered lounge area overlooking the shared pool. The breakfast tray comes with the juice of the day, blended cereal, home-made pastry, fresh fruit, a snack bar ‘for on the go’ and flavoured yogurt- all presented with attractive linens. Dietary restrictions are acknowledged.
For the beach, the ensuite is equipped with beach towels, umbrella, chairs, yoga mat and beverage cooler.
An easy to use gas BBQ is provided for lunch or dinner meals should the guests wish to test their culinary skills. There is a library of Bermuda books to leisurely enjoy.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Cable TV
- Cable TV & DVD
- Coffee Maker
- Continental Breakfast
- Covered Porch
- Grocery Services
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Near Hamilton
- Portable Beach Chairs
- Private Entrance
- Private Garden
- Selection of Books
- Swimming Pool
- Telephone for local use
- Smoking is not permtted inside the apartment.
- 3 night minimum stay.
- A deposit equivalent to one-third of the total accomodation costs is required to secure a reservation.
- Deposits to reach the owner within 10 days of making the reservation to avoid cancellation
- Payment accepted by bank drafts, on-line banking or cash
- Direct online banking information will be given upon making the reservation and deposit
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellation made within 30 days of the beginning of the reserved period.
- Balance is due upon arrival in Bermuda
- $75.00 will be deducted from refunded deposits to cover banking and administrative costs.
- Maximum occupancy of 2 persons
- If reservations are more than a week, maid service is included ; less than a week, maid service available upon request at $25.00 per hour
- Check in time is 2 pm. Check out time is 11 am. Please enquire about flexibility which can be offered under certain circumstances.
Summer : May - Oct: $165 / night
Winter: Nov - Apr: $145 / night
Note: A 4.5% Bermuda Government tax, payable by guests, is not included in the rates quoted above.
Directions will be provided on request or at the time of booking.
Submit your Questions to the Rental Owner