Homing / Hibiscus Hideaway
7 Richmond Rd, Pembroke, Bermuda
Homing / Hibiscus Hideaway - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
A centrally located unit which provides perfect accommodation for tourists and business travelers. Situated in a serene location, yet only a pleasant 5-minute walk into the heart of Hamilton, making all of the amenities of the "city" easily accessible. The Bermuda Government vacation rental certificate number for this property is: RCVRC-049
"Hibiscus Hideaway" offers a self-catered rental unit that provides a peaceful getaway for tourists and business travelers. What makes this unit special is the location in a residential neighborhood, yet still only a pleasant 5-minute walk into the heart of Hamilton, making all of the amenities easily accessible (shops, restaurants, grocery stores, movie theatre, museums, bus and ferry terminals, etc.). A bar-b-q is available for your use.
"Hibiscus Hideaway" is perfect for the business traveler or a serene getaway for couples.
For travel outside of Hamilton, you can call a taxi at any time, or catch a bus or ferry to all points on the island. If you're adventurous, you can rent a motorbike which gives you the most freedom of all the options. If you're in shape, you can rent pedal bikes to get around. If you would like to rent a car, as a visitor, the only car you can rent is an alll-electric Twizy.
Bermuda doesn't allow you to bring your pets with you, but we have two small dogs for you to meet and greet as much as you like.
Unfortunately, because the unit is accessed by stairs, we are unable to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Hibiscus Hideaway (photos above and to right)
This light and airy 2nd floor studio has its own private entrance and a queen sized bed. It is fully-heated and air conditioned for your comfort. There is a full bathroom/shower with a hair dryer along with a fully equipped kitchen, with 4-burner stove, microwave, pod coffee maker, kettle, and studio sized refrigerator/freezer.
What makes this studio special is its location in a residential neighborhood, yet it is only a 5 minute walk to shopping, numerous restaurants, grocery stores, movie theatre, the bus terminal and the ferry terminal. This unit offers a quiet garden view with private outdoor seating, cable TV, free wifi, and a washer/dryer in the unit with an iron.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Cable TV
- Cable TV & DVD
- Coffee Maker
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Near Hamilton
- Private Entrance
- Selection of Books
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking prohibited inside the units.
- Check-in 2 pm and check-out is 10 am. Please inquire about flexibility under special circumstances.
- Minimum stay: 5 consecutive nights
- Maximum occupancy per unit: 2 adults (or one adult with one child, 12 years or older.
- Quiet hours: Even though this unit is private with a private entrance way, you are part of a 4-unit living space (owner's home and 2 other units). We certainly want you to enjoy your stay, but ask for no loud noise after 10PM.
- Pool: Our beautiful pool area is available between 9 am and 6 pm, and may be available at other times, upon request.
- Fresh towels are provided on request and trash will be removed frequently.
- For stays of more than 7 days, full maid service is included weekly.
- Additional maid service is available, upon request, at $30 per hour
Rate range: $150 - 175 / night
May 2018 - October 2018: $175 / night
November 2018 - April 2019: $150 / night
May 2019 - October 2019: $175 / night
Rates are quoted in $US or $BDA. For 1 or 2 occupants.
Note: a 4.5% Bermuda Government tax, payable at the time of booking (if made after 31st October 2018), is not included in the rates quoted above.