40 Grape Bay Rd, Paget PG06, Bermuda
Rendezvous Cottage - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
Located on a large spectacular private beach on Bermuda's South Shore, this exclusive two bedroom cottage is equally well suited for a family or couples. Centrally located, only 10 minutes from Hamilton. * 4 adults or 2 adults + 3 children maximum. The Bermuda Government vacation rental certificate number for this property is: T001018
Fabulous beachfront location:
A traditional Bermuda cottage nestled at the end of a private estate, overlooking the private beach Grape Bay, where you are only a few steps from putting your feet on the famous Bermuda pink sand.
Rendezvous Cottage is located in Paget and only 10 minutes away from the city of Hamilton by taxi, bus or moped where you will find many fabulous restaurants and shops. There are also grocery stores nearby.
Rendezvous Cottage is a private Bermuda cottage with 2 bedrooms (One room with a king bed and one room with 2 twin beds). There is also a crib for little ones as this is a very family friendly cottage. There is a full bathroom, living room and kitchen. The kitchen has a electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Coffee, tea, sugar and creamer are supplied.
Unfortunately the cottage is not handicap friendly. There is no wheelchair access.
The living room and king room have TV’s with cable. There is wireless internet access. A CD player is in the living room. There are also radio alarm clocks in each bedroom. There is also an answering machine in the living room. Split air-conditioning units are in each bedroom and the living room.
Outside there is a small covered patio where one can enjoy breakfast and listen to the ocean. There is a BBQ area where you can dine overlooking the beach.
In the basement there is a washer and dryer for you to do your laundry. There is also an outside shower to remove the pink sand from your feet and rinse off the salt water
We offer a charging point and parking for a Twizy electric vehicle which can now be rented in Bermuda as a safer alternative to a scooter. More details can be found at https://www.currentvehicles.com/.
If you prefer not to rent a moped or twizzy then C&C Cab Services is at your service. More information on C&C Cab Services can be found here: https://www.enterbermuda.com/spotlight/c-c-cab-services.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Near Hamilton
- Twizzy Charging Point
- Walk to Beach
- Waterfront Location
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the cottage.
- Minimum booking of 4 nights.
- 3 night deposit is required when making a reservation.
- We accept wire transfers and personal checks.
- Full payment, NON-REFUNDABLE, is required 30 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days before arrival, the payment will be returned less a $100 service charge. If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival, FOR ANY REASON, the prepayment is forfeited. It is highly recommended that renters purchase travel insurance if there is any chance the reservation may have to be cancelled within this period.
- Occupancy is permitted to a maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults and up to 3 young children depending on ages. Please inquire with children’s ages.
Summary: $330 to 430 / night
Winter rates: November - March: $330 / night
Summer rates: April - October: $430 / night
Note: a 4.5% Bermuda Government tax, payable at the time of booking (if made after 31st October 2018), is not included in the rates quoted above.
Directions will be provided on request or at the time of booking
Home: 441-234-0693; Cell: 441-705-6705.
Submit your Questions to the Rental Owner